IMMERSE YOURSELF IN ADVENTURE
Bring your family and come explore a wild and beautiful coastline with us
Family sea kayaking holidays
On these kayaking trips you’ll have the opportunity to explore the wild and beautiful coastline of north Pembrokeshire.
You’ll paddle beneath towering sea cliffs and into echoing sea caves, enjoy picnic lunches on secluded coves, and if you’re lucky you’ll find yourself paddling with Atlantic grey seals.
The Family Sea Kayak Odyssey is a totally inspirational adventure experience in the wild, and a truly memorable way to spend quality time with your family.
Family Sea Kayaking Holiday
Looking to come tomorrow or don’t see your date listed, please call us on 01348 837709 or email [email protected]
If you would also like to include other adventures of coasteering and surfing, and activities locally such as horse riding and jet boat trip, please do add on extra nights accommodation at the eco lodge and other adventures to your holiday too.
Sample itinerary for your holiday
Arrival after 5.00pm for evening meal and settle into the friendly eco lodge. Stay night 1.
Day 1: Choose your kayak, from single and double sit-on-top kayaks, or single closed cockpit kayaks (used with spray deck). Full day out with picnic lunch. Includes exploring along the rocky coastline, with lunch on secluded beach. Stay at the eco lodge night 2.
Day 2: Your second day out sea kayaking discovering the delights of a different section of this spectacular coastline. Finish time 5.30pm
This break includes:
- comfy accommodation at the 5 Star eco lodge home cooked food from your first evening meal to lunch on day 2
- 2 full days of sea kayaking with lunch on a secluded rocky cove or beach
- all specialist equipment and qualified friendly guides
- minibus transport on both days
- train station transfers on certain trains.
Mix & match
If you’d like to extend your stay and also try some of our other adventures you can mix and match your itinerary based on these prices: please also see our family adventure weekends and family 5 day adventure holidays
- Eco lodge accommodation: £69 per adult / £55 per child (age 16 and under) for one night stay in the 5 star eco lodge with 3 delicious home-cooked meals and all the lodge facilities
- Adventure activities: £52 per adult / £42 per child (aged 8 – 16) for each adventure half-day, including guides, equipment, minibus transport and pick of the best secret spots and out of the way National Trust owned special places on the coast
- Horse riding and jet boat trips around Ramsey island to be enjoyed from £26 – £30
- lots of lovely local walks from the eco lodge: through the woodland, out on the coast, wild beaches and local village and woollen mill for FREE
Friday 21st August – Sunday 23rd August
Join us for family half-day adventures throughout the school holidays.
A fantastic family holiday!
Reviewed 12 August 2016 ★★★★★
We chose the 3 day sea kayaking adventure with 2 half day coasteering sessions. They were all brilliant, our instructors were knowledgable and we learnt lots and had lots of fun too.The location is stunning and the Pembrokeshire coast is amazing for outdoor activities
B M / Shaftesbury, United Kingdom
Do you offer group rates?
We offer a 5% discount to families of 5 or more.
Are there any participant restrictions?
You don’t need to have any experience to join our family adventures, you just need to be happy in the water and willing to give sea kayaking a go. We welcome children aged 8+ and have a minimum height requirement of 114cm.
What will we need to wear?
We’ll provide you with a kayaking ‘long john wetsuit’ underneath which you’ll wear your own bathing suit with a t-shirt or fleece or thermal top. We’ll supply kayak jackets, buoyancy aids, wetsuit boots and a helmet so that you’ll be warm, safely floaty and well protected.
What kind of kayaks will we use?
We have a range of kayaks to suit the needs of your family – from various sizes and designs of closed cockpit kayaks, through to single sit on tops and double sit on tops. We have a choice of paddle craft and can offer a flexible approach to your kayaking depending on the age and size of your family members, your previous experience, your personal preference and the all important weather conditions!
How big will our group be?
These trips run with a maximum of 10 sea kayakers at a time, who will be accompanied by our qualified, experienced sea kayak guides.
WIN SEA KAYAKING FOR 2!
Sign up to our newsletter for your chance to win
Preseli Venture, Parc-y-nole Fach, Mathry, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 5HN, WALES, Call us on 01348 837709 Office opening hours: Monday to Sunday 9am to 5pm
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
You’ll receive the latest news, including calendar highlights and inspiring ideas.