5 DAYS OF PURE FRESH AIR ADVENTURE
Awake your senses in one of the world’s unspoilt places
Adventure holidays for adults
Like you, we think that Pembrokeshire is a pretty cool place. Yes the scenery is amazing in fact the whole place is packed with beautiful beaches, mountains, sleepy fishing villages and rare wondrous wildlife.
There’s also a lot of awesome outdoor activities that take more than a weekend to experience, which is where we come in – combine the two and you’ve got an unforgettable holiday.
What happens on this activity holiday?
Our adults only five day activity holiday offers the perfect chance to experience exciting coastal adventure activities under the expert guidance of our professional instructors. We’ll take you out on an adventure by day, and by night we’ll enjoy cold beers round a blazing bonfire under the stars.
Our holiday is ideal for singles, couples, solo travellers, groups of friends and anyone over 18 who fancies jumping into stunning unspoilt landscapes for fun and lapping up Pembrokeshire’s unique history & culture. You’ll be well looked after by our team of friendly staff, and enjoy cosy accommodation, homemade food cooked with local produce at our fully catered 5 star eco lodge.
What does this adventure holiday include?
You can mix your own adventure cocktail or pick our popular packaged holiday.
Off the shelf package
- four nights comfy accommodation at the 5 Star Preseli Venture Eco Lodge, home cooked food Monday lunch to lunch on Sunday
- four half day adventures plus one full day sea kayaking, a half day coastal hike and a one and a half hour horse riding lesson
- all specialist equipment and qualified guides
- minibus transport for all activities
- train station transfers on certain trains
Mix & match
Mix and match your itinerary based on these prices:
- £65 for one night stay in the five star eco lodge with three delicious home-cooked meals and all the lodge facilities
- £52 for each adventure half-day, including guides, equipment, minibus transport and pick of the best secret spots and out of the way National Trust owned special places on the coast.
- coastal walk is free of charge and self-guided: we drop you down the coast and you enjoy a wonderful cliff-top hike on the coastal trail, finishing at the Preseli Venture lodge
17th – 21st April, 29th May – 2nd June, 14th – 18th August, 11th – 15th September
You will suffer from heart ache upon leaving
Reviewed 13 October 2015 ★★★★★
This place will literally take your breath away. If you’re looking for coasteering, kayaking, surfing, hiking, home cooked meals, and a friendly staff this is the place. Beginners welcome!
Frequently asked questions
Can I come on my own or do I need to be in a group?
We welcome individuals, couples, and groups to come along on this adventure week. The lodge has a wonderfully laid back and welcoming atmosphere so whether you’re a solo traveller or part of a group you’ll feel at home and be meeting new like minded adventurers in no time!
How many people will be in an adventure group?
We take up to 12 adventurers in one group with two of our highly qualified instructors.
What can I do in the evenings?
After supper you’ll be free to make the most of our awesome location, a walk through the bluebell woods to the beach comes highly recommended, and we’ll have a bonfire under the stars for you on one of the evenings. The Preseli Venture eco lodge is a great place to hang out, we have a fully licensed bar and free wireless broadband, plenty of games, and a rather fetching pool table with purple baize, as well as table football! If you want to sample the local, small and friendly hill top village of Mathry, it’s just a short walk from the lodge and will give you a real taste of rural Welsh life.
SA62 5HN, UK
+44 (0)1348 837709
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
You’ll receive the latest news, including calendar highlights and inspiring ideas.