DELVE INTO A MAGNIFICENT COASTLINE
Discovering somewhere new each day
Self guided walking holiday
The Pembrokeshire coast path is one of the world’s most well known long distance walking routes, and one of Britain’s national trails.
The path in its entirety follows 186 miles of wild and rugged coastline along the westernmost peninsula of Wales. Our self guided walking holidays include what is thought of as the most spectacular section of the path. You'll explore a variety of landscapes from steep limestone cliffs, undulating red sandstone bays, to volcanic headlands and flooded glacial valleys.
Looking to come tomorrow or don't see your date listed, please call us on 01348 837709 or email [email protected]
The Preseli Venture self guided walking holiday is a truly unique low carbon holiday to enjoy the very best of the inspirational north Pembrokeshire coastline with the least environmental impact possible.
- Travel to Pembrokeshire by train to our local station of Fishguard and Goodwick
- We collect you from the train station in our minibus or transfer using the local bus
- Stay in our low carbon eco lodge right on the coast in the heart of the National Park
- Take a walking holiday with a flexible approach, from 2 up to 5 days walking
- Use the local coastal shuttle buses that run from May until September to access the start of the walking routes, and return to the eco lodge accommodation each day.
We are able to run this holiday on any dates. Your itinerary will differ slightly according to the seasonal bus timetables.
We feel 5 days is an ideal amount of time to carry out our suggested walking itinerary however, please feel free to come for a shorter or longer stay!
For walking groups, we are happy to arrange minibus pick-ups and drop-offs out of season where the coastal buses aren't running. Please email [email protected] for prices and more information about this service.
Off the shelf package
£395 (9th September 2019 - 24th May 2020)
£425 (25th May 2020 - 6th September 2020)
- six nights comfy accommodation at the 5 Star Preseli Venture Eco Lodge with home cooked food throughout your stay including packed lunches for full days out
- a useful self guided walking pack including bus times, route suggestions for long and short days, a weather proof OS map
- emergency support from our staff in the event of any problem
- train station transfers on certain trains
Mix & match
Mix and match your itinerary based on these prices:
- £69 for one night stay in the 5 star eco lodge with 3 delicious home-cooked meals and all the lodge facilities
- £52 for each adventure half-day, including guides, equipment, minibus transport and pick of the best secret spots and out of the way National Trust owned special places on the coast.
Lovely place to relax
Reviewed 15 August 2015 ★★★★★
Kind staff, helpful chefs (they prepared me delicious gluten free meals)and great location !! It's a perfect place to start discovering Pembrokeshire Coast Path.
Felletz / Italy
Can I do this holiday as a solo traveller?
Yes. This is a great holiday for solo travellers and you will have the freedom to set your own itinerary for the week. The lodge has a lovely welcoming and friendly atmosphere so you will feel at home and meet other adventurers in no time.
I am not an experienced hiker, will this holiday be suitable for me?
The Pembrokeshire coast path is easy to navigate and covers some incredible landscapes making it a great place to explore whether you are a seasoned hiker or not. We will provide you with route details so that you can tailor each day to your own fitness level and interests. Our events manager will be available to answer any questions during your stay.
Can I bring my dog?
We love dogs at Preseli Venture and the Pembrokeshire coast path is a great place to walk with your furry friend, however we are not able to have dogs staying in the accommodation due to allergies and other guests staying. We do have a large car park off a quiet country lane so if you are happy for your dog to sleep in the car over night then they are very welcome to come along.
WIN AN ADVENTURE FOR 2!
Sign up to our newsletter for your chance to win
Preseli Venture, Parc-y-nole Fach, Mathry, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 5HN, WALES, Call us on 01348 837709 Office opening hours: Monday to Sunday 9am to 5pm
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
You’ll receive the latest news, including calendar highlights and inspiring ideas.
PRESELI VENTURE ©2018 | Developed by Globe Orange