AN ECO LODGE EMBRACE
Re-energise, re-centre and relax at our rural coastal retreat
Preseli Venture eco lodge
The Visit Wales graded 5-star eco lodge is a low-carbon rural retreat with sustainability at the heart of its operation, perfect for solo travellers, couples, friends, families and groups.
Perched on the hillside of a National Trust valley, swathed in ancient woodland, and only a short walk to a secluded sandy beach, the lodge offers a range of beautifully presented bedrooms, excellent facilities and breath-taking sea views.The lodge is a peaceful sanctuary from which to adventure out and explore the wild North Pembrokeshire coast.
Conveniently situated only a mile from the Pembrokeshire Coast Path National Trail and right on the Celtic cycling trail and the well-traversed Coastal Way, the eco lodge lounge is the perfect place to return and restore in front of the wood burning stove with a local brew in hand from our well-stocked bar. Whether you’re enjoying a game of pool or a bonfire under the stars, you’ll feel at home and well looked after by our dedicated and friendly hospitality team.
Full Welsh breakfasts, hearty hot lunches, and two course evening meals are prepared by our in house chef using delicious and wholesome ingredients, locally sourced where possible. We happily cater for all special dietary requirements.
The neighbouring camping meadow and glamping glades at Preseli Glamping offer a perfect alternative to the lodge and the chance to earth yourself, immerse yourself and reconnect with nature with excellent facilities and all the comforts of home. Pitch up on the hillside with dramatic views down to the sea or nestle yourself in an amphitheatre of birdsong down in the sheltered woodland valley.
Find out more about staying at the eco lodge and campsite
- FREE wireless broadband
- dedicated and friendly hospitality staff
- private licensed bar
- drying room
- pool table, table football and outside play area
- sheltered bonfire site
- excellent music system – use our Spotify premium account
- complimentary teas, coffees and cold drinks available to help yourself to at all times
- unique coastal location, with a 10 minute walk through the bluebell woods to the local unspoilt beach.
- Ten bathrooms are in the eco lodge including seven modern wet rooms, which have lovely under floor heating throughout. The bathrooms are all equipped with hand towels, eco soap and shower gel.
- The lounge is open 24 hours and offers a selection of teas, coffees and juices free of charge. The lounge has sofas in front of a wood burning stove, plenty of tables and chairs for socialising, playing games or using our free WiFi.
- The courtyard with stunning views down the wooded National Trust valley to the sea at Abermawr. Out the back of the lodge is our patio from which you can watch the sun set over the valley.
There are 11 bedrooms at the lodge, so we can be very flexible with regards to rooming arrangements. The bedrooms are named after nearby off-shore islands.
- Skomer - sleeps up to 4
- Ramsey - sleeps up to 3
- South Bishop - sleeps up to 9
- Caldey - sleeps up to 2
- Skokholm - sleeps up to 4
- Ynys Bery - sleeps up to 2
- Ynys Meicel - Family room with a double and bunk beds, sleeping up to 4.
- Bitches and Whelps - double room, sleeping up to 2 in a double bed (on a mezzanine platform accessed by steps)
- Hats and Barrels - double room on a mezzanine with single bed underneath, sleeping up to 3.
- Grassholm - sleeps up to 6
- Carreg Rhosson - sleeps up to 4
LOCATION IS EVERYTHING
Stay at the heart of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
Cyclists and walkers welcome!
Preseli Venture hold the ‘Cyclists and Walkers Welcome’ award from Visit Wales. This means that the lodge has facilities that will suit the needs of cyclists and walkers. It is also conveniently on the Celtic Cycle Trail, the Visit Wales Coastal Way and only a 10 minute walk from the Pembrokeshire Coast Path National Trail. At the lodge, walkers and cyclists will benefit from:
- A space available for drying outdoor clothing and footwear.
- Lockable undercover area for safe overnight storage of bicycles and panniers, with an unobstructed entrance.
- Access to water point for washing bicycles and outdoor clothing.
- Boot scrapers at main doors to facilities with water supply for cleaning boots and outdoor clothing.
- A drying room for wet clothes.
Eco lodge prices 2020
Overnight stay with full cooked breakfast
£45 per night adults and £35 per night child
Overnight stay with all 3 delicious home-cooked meals
£69 per night adults and £55 per night child
Extra meals at the lodge
Breakfast £8 per person
Lunch £8 per person.
Evening meal (2 courses) £16 /adults and £12 /child
Selection of teas, coffee and cold drinks are all available to help yourself (24 hours) in the lodge social area.
Book your stay at Preseli Venture's eco lodge
Looking to come tomorrow or don't see your date listed, please call us on 01348 837709 or email [email protected]
WIN LODGE STAY FOR 2!
Sign up to our newsletter for your chance to win
Preseli Venture, Parc-y-nole Fach, Mathry, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 5HN, WALES, Call us on 01348 837709 Office opening hours: Monday to Sunday 9am to 5pm
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
You’ll receive the latest news, including calendar highlights and inspiring ideas.
PRESELI VENTURE ©2020