AN ECO LODGE EMBRACE
An eco-friendly sanctuary for people who want adventures of the senses
Preseli Venture eco lodge
The eco lodge is Wales' only 5 star activity centre built with sustainability in mind.
Situated on a beautiful sea view hillside deep in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park – this is the perfect spot to discover how it’s possible to have a memorable, re-energising, adventurous break while still treading lightly on the earth.
We have 11 cosy bedrooms that can accommodate up to 40 people – we have singles, doubles, twins and large family rooms so that everyone gets their own comfortable sanctuary.
We don’t want your day to be over after your last jump, surf or paddle so we have a large bar and dining area where you can chill out in front of the wood burner and relish your day with your fellow adventurers, local brew in hand, or challenge your friends to a game of pool before you head out to the terrace to watch the sunset over a blazing bonfire.
All meals are home cooked by our resident chef. Delicious and wholesome ingredients are sourced locally as far as possible, and we happily cater for all special diets.
Book your stay at Preseli Venture's eco lodge
Looking to come tomorrow or don't see your date listed, please call us on 01348 837709 or email [email protected]
Read more about staying at the Preseli Venture ecolodge
- FREE wireless broadband
- dedicated and friendly hospitality staff
- private licensed bar
- drying room
- pool table, table football and outside play area
- sheltered bonfire site
- excellent music system – use our Spotify premium account
- complimentary teas, coffees and cold drinks available to help yourself to at all times
- unique coastal location, with a 10 minute walk through the bluebell woods to the local unspoilt beach.
- Ten bathrooms are situated within the eco lodge including seven modern wet rooms, which have lovely under floor heating throughout. The bathrooms are all equipped with hand towels, eco soap and shower gel.
- The lounge is open 24 hours and offers a selection of teas, coffees and juices free of charge. The lounge has sofas in front of a wood burning stove, plenty of tables and chairs for socialising, playing games or using our free WiFi.
- The courtyard with stunning views down the wooded National Trust valley to the sea at Abermawr. Out the back of the lodge is our patio – enjoy our beautiful west Wales sunsets.
There are 11 bedrooms at the lodge, so we can be very flexible with regards to rooming arrangements. The bedrooms are named after nearby off-shore islands.
- Skomer - sleeps up to 4
- Ramsey - sleeps up to 3
- South Bishop - sleeps up to 9
- Caldey - sleeps up to 2
- Skokholm - sleeps up to 4
- Ynys Bery - sleeps up to 2
- Geodesic dome - sleeps up to 4
- Ynys Meicel - double room. Can alternatively sleep up to 3 using bunk beds
- Bitches and Whelps - double room, sleeping up to 2 in a double bed (on a mezzanine platform accessed by steps)
- Hats and Barrels - double room, sleeping up to 2 in a double bed. Can also be twin room, with double (on a mezzanine platform accessed by steps) plus a single bed at ground level
- Grassholm - sleeps up to 6
- Carreg Rhosson - sleeps up to 4
LOCATION IS EVERYTHING
We're slap bang in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
Cyclists and walkers welcome!
Preseli Venture hold the ‘Cyclists and Walkers Welcome’ award from VisitWales. This means that the lodge has facilities that will suit the needs of cyclists and walkers, and has:
- A separate space available for drying outdoor clothing and footwear.
- Lockable undercover area for safe overnight storage of bicycles and panniers, with an unobstructed entrance.
- Access to water point for washing bicycles and outdoor clothing.
- Boot scrapers at main doors to facilities with water supply for cleaning boots and outdoor clothing.
Eco lodge prices 2020
Overnight stay with full cooked breakfast
£45 per night adults and £35 per night child
Overnight stay with all 3 delicious home-cooked meals
£69 per night adults and £55 per night child
Extra meals at the lodge
Breakfast £8 per person
Lunch £8 per person.
Evening meal (2 courses) £16 /adults and £12 /child
Selection of teas, coffee and cold drinks are all available to help yourself (24 hours) in the lodge social area.
WIN LODGE STAY FOR 2!
Sign up to our newsletter for your chance to win
Preseli Venture, Parc-y-nole Fach, Mathry, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 5HN, WALES, Call us on 01348 837709 Office opening hours: Monday to Sunday 9am to 5pm
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
You’ll receive the latest news, including calendar highlights and inspiring ideas.
PRESELI VENTURE ©2020