Event Spotlight 🔦 Family Adventure Weekend – 25th to 28th August 2023
Paddle, jump, surf and traverse an enchanting landscape, taking precious time in Nature with your family to explore, discover and reconnect.
What happens on a Family Adventure Weekend?
Cool off from the heat of the summer with a refreshing plunge into inviting aquamarine waters! Our 3-night family weekend on the August bank holiday is the adventurous crescendo to your summer holiday: coasteering, surfing, sea kayaking, orienteering, and a boat trip or horse ride. This immersive itinerary is lovingly curated to help you make the most of your time together as a family and form magical memories to last a lifetime. With beautiful eco lodge accommodation and fresh healthy meals prepared by our in-house chef, all your kit included, and transport to adventure locations… all you have to do is arrive and get stuck in! Read more about our Family Adventure Weekend here.
- 3 nights lodge accommodation and all your meals from Friday evening to Monday lunch
- 1 half-day coasteering adventure
- 1 half-day surfing adventure
- 1 half-day sea kayaking adventure
- The Abermawr Challenge (an orienteering quest through our local woodland and beach)
- A boat trip around RSBP Ramsey Island or a horse riding lesson and trek.
- All specialist equipment, and qualified and friendly guides
What’s the date?
Friday 25th August – Monday 28th August 2023
What’s the venue?
The Preseli Venture lodge and the Pembrokeshire coastline
What’s the cost?
£445 per adult
£385 per child
What if I can’t make that date?
Join us on any of our family events! Browse all of our events.