REWARD AND RECOGNISE YOUR STAFF
The perfect eco retreat getaway for your staff rewards and incentives programme
Incentives and retreats programme
The purpose of an employee incentives and rewards program is to recognize and reward work and behaviors that support the goals and values of the organisation.
At Preseli Venture we understand that your people are the most valuable asset and they need to have their efforts regularly appreciated and rewarded. A team retreat at our 5 star eco lodge on the inspirational Pembrokeshire coast of Wales is accessible to everyone within your team. A whole team event, with exclusive use of the lodge including meals and private bar, has the added benefit of re-inforcing team spirit and shared good times with colleagues in a friendly, relaxed environment.
Our team retreats are fully flexible with a wide choice of activities. Allowing everyone to excel within their event will lead to an increased sense of enjoyment and achievement.
What can we provide for your team rewards and incentives programme?
A two day retreat to our Atlantic coastal eco lodge is a refreshing addition to your incentives programme that will inspire your people and reward your team.
Motivated teams are known to increase their productivity and this can be enhanced through providing them effective recognition. Your people will be motivated by a tangible team reward that appreciates their work towards achieving the organisation’s stated goals.
By staying here at the eco lodge, you can be assured that your company is fulfilling its low carbon commitment for the company rewards programme. If you wish to create an incentive retreat which also includes voluntary work, as part of your company’s obligation to its social responsibility, we can organise ‘Ranger for the Day’ events with our partners at the National Trust.
With over 25 years of working with corporate groups large and small, we have the professional experience and local networks to create a bespoke event that builds on your company culture of rewards and positivity.
Sample retreat and incentives programme
We welcome any size group up to 40. Wide choice of activities available. Choose from adventures or a fully accessible programme that everyone can join in with.
Residential 2 night rewards programme
Team members can choose from the menu of activities and adventures; small teams can all take part in the same event, or larger teams can split up depending on activity choices.
- Arrive in time for ‘Welsh goodies’ lunch: local bread, cheeses, hams, fresh local salads, welsh cakes and bara brith.
- PM activity of choice
- Evening delicious locally-caught sea-food dinner followed by ‘cocktail making workshop’ using local Welsh drinks. Stroll to the beach, and relax at the lodge
- Morning activity of choice
- Hot lunch Welsh ‘cawl a caws’ (chunky gammon and vegetable soup) served with warm bread and Welsh cheddar
- afternoon relax at the lodge or local walk to see seals (autumn months) or visit nearby stunning coast and beaches, or visit to nearby Tregwynt woollen mill or 12th century St David’s cathedral.
- Evening relax after dinner with drinks around a blazing bonfire under the stars, or snuggle up in front of our lovely woodburning stove in our cosy lounge. Challenge your colleagues to a game of pool!
Day 3 Depart after hearty Welsh breakfast
Activities to choose from
coasteering, sea kayaking, surfing, high and low ropes course, coastal hike.
visit to a Welsh brewery, National Trust ranger for the day, beach foraging and beach art, nature jet boat trip around Ramsey island RSPB, sea – fishing boat trip, Abermawr challenge orienteering and problem solving, team building games, beach yoga, well-being workshops with bluebell woodland walks.
Magical history tour:
visit to Tregwynt woollen mill, Pembroke castle (birthplace of Henry VII) and twelfth century St Davids cathedral. Also carreg samson neolithic burial chamber.
£310 /person including lodge accommodation and meals. Actual cost will be dependent on number in group, menu, and activities chosen.
Reviewed 3 November 2014 ★★★★★
You could not have improved our event – from start to finish everything was well organised and perfectly communicated. Everyone in the party enjoyed the event, especially those that were initially a little apprehensive”
Katie Shean, PIMS SCAA
More about the incentives and retreats programme
The benefits for your team and your organisation
- A fresh addition to your rewards programme that is in line with your low carbon commitments
- Will increase motivation in the workplace and boost morale and productivity
- Will act to naturally bond as well as reward your team
- Your people will return refreshed and re-invigorated after a well-deserved break
- Inspirational events and a beautiful coastline boosts team spirit and acts to de-stress and unwind
Who we work with
We work closely with your team to organise the event with the chosen activities
We work with rewards and incentives companies who are looking for some new and inspirational venues within the UK
We work with HR departments who want well organised and enjoyable rewards events in an inspirational location that are accessible to all employees.
FUN AND REWARDING TEAM INCENTIVES!
Revitalise your team and gain renewed workforce motivation
Preseli Venture, Parc-y-nole Fach, Mathry, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 5HN, WALES, Call us on 01348 837709 Office opening hours: Monday to Sunday 9am to 5pm
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
You’ll receive the latest news, including calendar highlights and inspiring ideas.
PRESELI VENTURE ©2018 | Developed by Globe Orange