BRING YOUR TEAM TOGETHER
Spectacular meeting venue and inspirational away days
Corporate away days, workshops and meetings in Wales
Preseli Venture corporate away days offer you the ideal opportunity to blend collaborative activities in a stimulating environment with your more formal business agenda, and create the ideal corporate away day, team meeting place or workshop venue.
Bring the team together in an enjoyable and inspirational environment that is exclusive to your group, and reap the rewards of better quality discussions and a reinvigorated approach to addressing business issues.
Many organisations need to tackle the problem of creating successful remote workers and training dispersed sales teams and it is well recognised by researchers this is best achieved by organising regular off site team meetings.
We help keep your people engaged and enthused in important business meetings with an injection of enjoyable and stimulating outdoor activities and adventures. The activities will act to mentally refresh and lead to higher levels of participation. Fresh ideas and new inspirations on work issues will follow from your team being challenged in the outdoor environment.
The lodge accommodates up to 40 people, with a full choice of outdoor activities and adventures to refresh the team. Excellent hospitality, lodge bar with Welsh drinks, and freshly cooked meals with local produce are all part of the experience.
- Arrive for breakfast of bacon sandwiches
- AM half day outdoor activity or adventure of your choice
- local produce Welsh lunch at the eco lodge
- PM meetings using eco lodge facilities
- Teas, coffee with Welsh cakes and bara brith and depart
Costs: £70 /person
- Day 1: Arrive for lunch, then PM choose your outdoor activity or adventure. Evening – evening meal followed by cocktail making workshop using Welsh drinks, relax at the eco lodge
- Day 2: Full Welsh breakfast, AM Meetings at the lodge, lunch, followed by PM outdoor activity finishing with tea Welsh cakes and bara brith and depart 5.30pm
Costs £175 /person
I’m keen for this to become a regular
Reviewed 3 October 2015 ★★★★★
We all had a fantastic time, so much so that I’m keen for it to become a regular. I’m really pleased with how it all went, we were so lucky with the weather and you were right, the sea really was warm!”
Laura Marshman / Nationwide Building Society
Benefits to your organisation
• Bringing people together in an informal environment so they can be easily integrated into social networks
• Taking teams out of the normal work situations to enjoy meetings and events which reinforce personal networks.
• In addition to listening to presentations successful events should involve participative and problem solving activities
• Getting people together for meetings is essential for maintaining remote teams. Without regular meetings, an understanding of team objectives and processes can be reduced and communication and creativity is lost.
Who we work with
Companies and organisations based in south Wales, the west and south-west of England can access the lodge within 2-3 hours.
Sales teams and dispersed teams who need to get together regularly for short meetings
Groups who need a remote, relaxed and informal venue with exclusive use, for workshops and meetings with full flexibility to include break out activities.
STRONGER SOCIAL NETWORKS!
PRESELI VENTURE ©2020